Search This Blog

Saturday 10 August 2013

That was the week, that was.

Well it's been a very busy week at work, as there have been a few changes, which take time to get used to, but it seems to have gone ok. I usually work a mix of mornings and afternoons, which is really good, but this week I worked 5pm until 10.30pm, covering holidays  and although I enjoyed the work, I didn't enjoy the hours, it really threw my system out of kilter and I've been "all behind like a dogs tail" all week. Couldn't get to sleep of a night & then couldn't get up in the morning!
Today I've been baking biscuits and bananna muffins to keep the men in my life happy and now I'm sewing together a toddler cardigan that I'm making for someone at work.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you soon recover, it is amazing how doing those extra hours throws your whole body out of kilter, a day playing in the kitchen should have helped, it does me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Pam. I do usually love a play in the kitchen but not this week as I have a rotten sinus infection which has not responded to 2 lots of anti-biotics or a steroid spray, so I'm knitting instead.

      Delete