Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2013

Hello again,
I've been meaning to blog more often but have had a really bad sinus infection, which has left me a bit low but I'm getting better slowly, although it's taken 2 lot's of anti-bi-otics, anti-histamines, and a steroid spray so far.
I would like to sort my camera out so that I can put some pictures on here, but I have to find it first.
With that in mind I have started a thorough sort out of the back bedroom as that's the last place it was seen.
Watch this space. 

4 comments:

  1. That infection sounds nasty!

    Thankyou kindly for visiting my blog. I do love your dog, my little jack is called Jake.

    I look forward to reading more about you. :)

    Have a good week. Rw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for visiting. I hope you enjoy your breadmaking.

      Delete
  2. Good to meet you! Sinus infections make us feel so lousy don't they? And love pic of your Max. Very like Moll! x

    ReplyDelete